ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Church camp

in another 3 hours. And I've not packed, I'm a little sleepy for waking up too early and I've not packed!!!!!

I should go pack. Will be back on Monday. Don't miss me but please visit for the sake of the hits.

*GASPS*

I was reading back the posts I wrote when I first entered USM and I actually wrote that I was loving USM. What was wrong with me??? Though there are many reasons to love USM but seriously, at times, you just want to leave that place man. That place where assignments, exams, loneliness creeps into you and lives in you. It's bad. I wouldn't say I have no friends there but I definitely do not have Emmoes and Bentengs there. Can't be myself much.

3 comments:

weiwei said...

HELLO? U DUN TELL ME U ARE NOT URSELF WITH ME LA. WHAT ARE U WHEN U ARE YOURSELF? WORSE? EEYER

Reanaclaire said...

hello there.. greetings from IPOH.. just stumbled upon yr blog via kikey loo's. going for church camp? good, Praise the Lord.. will be back here for more updates..

Mrs Chong said...

weiwei: hahaha...except when im with u..but then im much less er, harsh or chor lor actually..i mean i dun alwiz pick on my friends...just that u know, to fit into ur category...

reana: hey.. =)) Yea, just got back...a lot to digest but definitely had great fun... =)

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.