ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I was a silly girl

I was reading the post I wrote last year and I felt silly. But I did smile which is a good thing. It's so nice to read back what you wrote last time and smile at it, getting all the happy feelings rushing back to you. Of course when you read back sad stuff, it might affect you, it might not. Depends on whether you've gotten over that sad stuff. I was reading happy stuff so it was good.

I'm preparing my slides for Spanish presentation tomorrow. I will need to practise later. Sigh. Life's like that huh? Ok, will need to get back to my work and blog properly tomorrow. Am actually a bit sleepy since I woke up at 7am this morning (slept at 1am) and did not manage to take a nap.

Holiday is coming.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.