ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's holiday!

Although I have assignments but hey, holiday means fluffy bed with fluffy pillow although bibi won't be around and confirm got people to eat with you daily. Sigh, sometimes I wish I have friends to lunch with or dinner with tho I'm used to do that alone.

I cannot bear to stay here the whole week unlike some people. I think I'll go bonkers. I think something is wrong with me cause people say uni life is like the best time in your life. I beg to differ. Unless of course they think feeling lonely and miserable is the best feeling in their life.

I'm coming home to be the maid. A happy maid. =)))

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.