ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Flyday oredi

Sigh, in a blink of eye (for idiomatic purposes, actually many many blinks of eye), it's Friday already. Soon it'll be Sunday and I'll be dragging my feet and my bags back to USM and be lonely again. No more fluffy bed, no more Astro, no more noisy chattering in the morning, no more home cook food, no more people calling me "Ah Girl, Ah Gu, Xiao Mei".

How can I be happy knowing that my family is at home and I'm not? How can I be happy knowing that they are watching television and laughing together?

I'm a homely person and I shall not deny it (not that I can deny it since all I've been complaining about is being left out when I'm in uni).

Let me hug my pillow for a while. Actually just feeling sleepy because I woke up at 8.30 this morning. =P

** What do you think of people who ppk?? Will I get it bad from my friends? =x

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

I need more holidays too.I miss home too.Argh.I'm a homely person as well.=.="

Mrs Chong said...

annie: =(( so sad hor???and to think that mine is just like 30 minutes away...still sad...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.