ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

MUET results out already.

Its the re-take version. I kaypo wanna know people's result. Can? Anyway, good luck and happy getting your results. Actually its out already. 10a.m ma. Its funny to think how we were like when we got our results last year. Siao betul. Scared until get cold feet and stuff. Shan some more teman me siao. Don't want to sleep just to wait for 12.01a.m slowly crawling by and get the deadly result. It was then I swear to myself that I will never re-take my MUET as the wait was unbearable. Thank god I got the result I am please with. If not, die la. Have to go over the whole entire traumatizing experience again.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.