ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meet Mimi and er.... Momo

Can you remember Mimi? Er...I take that as No. It is Ah Shan's teddy anyway.

Okay. To refresh your memory a little, Mimi is the teddy I am holding. Blardy huge and hugable. Like me. =P


And this is Momo. Given to my sis by a friend and man it looks like Mimi. So I shall officially declare it here that Mimi and Momo are friends. Good good friends. =P

ps: Tilt your head to see the picture. Somehow I cannot rotate it.

2 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

Haha...my mimi ada kawan baru d...btw since when my teddy punya nama ialah mimi...lolx..anyway they do look alike...long lost relative kut...hehe...

Anonymous said...

mimi is my dog name! :P

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.