ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cause I had a bad day

My phone officially died on me AGAIN. It surely has to do with the battery. But I bought so many not-so-original batteries and none of them actually works. Stupid!!!! Sien betui. Might find a new phone. But I don't know. Haih......Handphone mati. Tak guna betul. It has been with me for two whole gorgeous years. The two years when I fall, and stand up once again. The two years where I learnt more about people around me and about my own life. That two wonderful years. Oh....well....sienz. Back to Nokia 3200. When will I get a boyfriend who will get me a PDA when my ciplak phone spoils? =( Good for you, Pao.

Back to square one.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.