ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, August 09, 2010

Driving

brings out the crazy side of me.

People are scared. So to scare people, I just have to fetch them. =)

That sounds fun. Okay then. =P

Cheeky mode OFF, Nostalgic mode ON.

Miss those days when I'll sit in the car with my mum and she'll drive me to school or anywhere, and we'll sing in the car as we have no radio.

"Darling you can count on me
'Til the sun dries up the sea
Until then I'll always be
Devoted to you

I'll be yours through endless time
I'll adore your charms sublime
Guess by now you know that I'm
Devoted to you

I'll never hurt you I'll never lie
I'll never be untrue
I'll never give you reason to cry
I'd be unhappy if you were blue

Through the years my love will grow
Like a river it will flow
It can't die because i"m so
Devoted to you"

I wish I can faster master the art of driving and drive my mum around. And sing this with her. And if by God's will do I get married and have kids, I want to sing this song with them in the car. I love my mummy.

ps: Miss having mummy making me sing my Annie's song. ♥

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.