ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreaming much?

One of those dreams that you do not want to wake up.

Or perhaps I'm just tired.

Sometimes I wish this dream is real. It feels real to me. Some is saying that it's not a dream, some is saying, don't put your hopes high.

Well, if dream is the best I can get, I shall treasure and hold on to that.

Each time I feel that I'm happily floating in the air, I'll get snap back to reality.

Welcome home, they say. Welcome home.

ps: On the contrary, I'm HAPPY to go home. Away from home for.......2 weeks *hide* don't throw rocks at me, look at their poor lil face, it hurts them as much as it hurts me.

Home + Family = ♥

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.