ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday night : Tu Vida En 65'

It is the Spanish Film Festival week and we'll be watching two more movies, hopefully. Anyway, I liked the movie but not the ending. I don't get the ending. However, I would say it's a nice movie with good enough jokes and humour here and there. And lots of vulgar words. =P




Liked this part because I think the girl sang pretty well. Amazing. I sound weird if there's no music and I'm singing. Right, you'll say I sound just as weird with music right? Sigh, friends.. This is what you get from good friends.


The three guys. I wonder what happened to the other two in the end. HAHAHA Did they?


Watching the washing machine together-gether. Funny sial.

¿Por que? Why? Why? Why? I don't get it. I'm not satisfied with the ending, I'm sure most of us were. =)

Off to get my CD cover done and my Spanish oral studied. T___T

Thought you'll love to see this link. Regarding the show.

1 comment:

the homework eating cat said...

Watch Mar Adentro. it's a spanish film.

It's really good. Not an action show, a lot of cakap.

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.