ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

I've made up my mind

I've decided long ago that this is the best decision but oh why is making a decision so hard? Why is making a decision and keep to it much harder? Why is people around me not making it easier for me?

It's draining me. And I told myself not to let this matter drain any bit of me anymore. And see what I've done? It's so hard to keep to it despite how I give myself reasons to keep to it and do it. Maybe I really am not suitable.

Have you ever felt so out of place? Like a fish out of water? You just don't feel belong. You feel out, you feel away, you don't feel you are one of them. It's just one of those days.


I'm too sensitive. I'm to blame. I should have known better. It's just different.

***********
Happy Mooncake Festival. Now go indulge in that sinfully sweet lotus paste with a tad saltiness of that yolk *drools*.




No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.