ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So what if I'm pampered?

Am being pampered with good food and yummy tong sui ever since I came back for the sem break. The second sis has been complaining though.

"How come when Ping's not around you never buy tau hua?"
"I also like to drink these juice and eat yogurt ma. Why when Ping's not home you did not buy?"

Green-eye monster is lurking around. Sometimes they'll complain, "How come only lunch get to eat that dish? Dinner leh?" Teehee, lunch is just me and granny while dinner is with everyone but certain dish is good only when it's hot, and since everyone comes back at different times, granny cook that dish for lunch only.

=P I love being pampered. Don't you?

ps: I know, it's all about food. So now have that solved the mystery of why Ping Ping was and still is like a ball? Sigh.

pps: THE MANNI-QUEEN IS UPDATED WITH NEW CLOTHES!!!!!

2 comments:

weiwei said...

and a plate

Mrs Chong said...

I HATE UUUU

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.