ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, August 17, 2009

How your mother look like contest

Two months ago, I joined this contest and won a bottle of DKNY Be Delicious perfume. After much hassle with help from my sis's friend- hsuiyong and her friend-teng dee, I finally got my prize. The ones I won from MDG2 is here in Penang too. Will got collect them a.s.a.p.

Anyways, a few obligatory pictures of ze prize.
I like the packaging and I like the smell. And I love it more because it's FREEEEEEE -a la bed time story when he thought he'll get a free red Ferrari.

And of course I HAVE TO CAMWHORE WITH THE PRIZE. Horrors, noticed two zits on my face. T____T


And camwhoring ON the prize. Oh so fun. =P I took 21 pictures of my prize and me.

And yes, no mistakes in the title. At least that's what the promoter said.
And I think my mum look good, that's why we won this perfume. =P



No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.