ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I thought last sem was busiest

Boy, was I wrong. I will be having classes from 10am to 4pm on Thursday, CONTINUOUSLY, and I'm the only one in my course who is suffering from this misfortune that day. Imagine having to run here and there ALONE.

Anyways, Wei Wei and friends had 9 hours of class on Tuesday, CONTINUOUSLY which is worse. T___T I don't get it, WHY DON'T WE GET LUNCH BREAKS? It's always the language paper that took away our lunch breaks. My lunch will be bread for Thursday. I will probably buy bread for Tuesday to alas perut cause I've got only an hour break between my 12pm to 7pm classes.

I will be running like crazy for the next six months so please, pray for me. Sigh.

ps: Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ if you are free. =))

*****
Oh great, the rain is coming into my room through a tightly shut window. HOW? You tell me. Seriously, stop harping on your AH PEK title and start doing something like FIX THE LEAKING WINDOW? I'm sleeping in the middle of the room tonight. Will illustrate it with real pictures when I installed bluetooth on my lappie.

THIS SHUCKS BIG TIME.

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Wow, so busy this sem.. You take how many units? Gambate oh..

About dropping the course thingy, if not mistaken tomorrow is the last day... If drop on Thursday need to pay RM50.. Maybe you should confirm again.. When dropping Spanish, you need to take the form from Pusat Pengajian Bahasa and then consult Miss Ummu Salmah to sign your form.. Then after that barulah u go to Pusat Pengajian IK to print your course registration slip..

Mrs Chong said...

maureen: I am not dropping Spanish, if others can do it, I can do it too!!!!!!

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.