ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Collection of pictures that I'll not be able to update in uni

The beautiful view I got outside of my window. But the heat I got from the same view is unbearable.

USM students uses iMac in their labs. Fine, just one lab, but still.


But we uses Windows in the Mac. FOL.

That's me. Wei Wei took for me because I want to show that I really uses iMac okay? Not walk by and snap snap only.

More picture of that iMac. =P


Oh, my toilet slippers and her imitator. Pinkish as always.

The position of my bed when the rain leaked into the room.


Freaking water leaking into my room. Exactly at the place where my bed was supposed to be before I moved it.








No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.