ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Lousy presentations

But it's over. Can only do better next time. =))

Now half of the burden is off my shoulder since I handed in one short assignment, did two presentations. Will probably have writing test tomorrow or thursday. I think should be alright. Then almost all test are over. Probably BM will have one.

Now I only have to finish this HUGE ASS one month assignment that got me so grumpy and then I can go back for the weekends. Bah, this is our course's life. They say there are more to come. So, well, more moody times.

No pictures till I go home. Sucky connection, what can I do?

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.