ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At times like this

I can't help but to think of you,
It's funny how your image come flashing through my mind,
the time is awkward,
what I'm doing is so wrong,
I never thought I'll think of you,
after 3 long years

When eyes are about to close,
I wish I am 17 all over again,
Time passed us by,
Our paths have long crossed,
and diverge,
We both know,
after that very junction,
we will never see our paths converge again.

I failed you,
your expectation failed me,
and courage failed us.

It no longer matters,
I've grown up,
into someone I never knew,
into a stranger,
I couldn't care less,
Society shaped me.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.