ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, March 03, 2011

People think we are superheroes

otherwise, why would they throw more and more work on us? You think very fun is it? The last thing I need now is more homework or people telling me, eh I got even more okay? Cause I DON'T CARE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT MORE WORK CAUSE I HAVE MY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, TALK TO THE WALL.

I'm so sick of people telling me, eh, you got it easier okay? You took the easy way out, taking so few papers and all. I LIKE YOU LIKE? TALK SO MUCH. Ok, I'm just grumpy because I haven't finished my short story and I got narratives to write. And I got projects to complete (3 to be exact..siao 1).

Who told you uni life is fun?

2 comments:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

yo, you need help with your short story?

Mrs Chong said...

wilson: =( I sure do but it's ok. I want to do it myself. thanks for offering anyway...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.