ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back in uni

room is all squeaky clean. Or at least I think so *shifty eyes*. Please do visit if you want to this week. Next week no more. Room stays clean for a week only.

Bought some essentials like IKO biscuit, and some random stuff like water bottle wheee, water and toilet slippers. My toilet slipper's one size (or two) too big. T____T Never buy things in haste.

Tomorrow only one class, then I can come back and wash my clothes. No hanger. Two more boxes in the store room. Pray for no lizards hiding around my box.

Time to sleep. Life of a student, oh well. Has been a long time since I last slept at 11pm.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.