ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Always fall for the wrong guy

W.R.O.N.G. So wrong.

Good thing that I saw saranghaeyo so many times today. Sorry wei, pinjam a while. Need it to make me feel better.

1 down, 5 more to go.
*turns on study mode*
Since I've given up on finding the one, I need to study hard to get good results, secure a good job, earn a lot of money and cheer myself up.


Ok la, I just want to earn a lot of money because I saw one super nice house and now it's my dream home. If I cannot marry a rich husband to get a house like that, I'll just have to get it for myself.

***********
HAHAHAHHA
Quote Wei Wei: One paper done nia, macam whole finals finish.

Lol, all the sleep early, throw notes away is happening already. I gave my book to my friend already. HAHA.

4 comments:

The Manni-Queen said...

oh?
he disappoint u?

Mrs Chong said...

pao: who is he?

The Manni-Queen said...

u want me to mention namesssss??

Mrs Chong said...

pao: nonit thank u...hahaha..not la...aiyo..u and che simply say then make it sound like it's the truth...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.