ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

How do you want your wedding to be like?

Do you want to have the YAMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENGGGGGGGG type with 100 of guest you don't know because they are the families' friends, sok pak heng tai, yi ma ku che? Aiya, typical Chinese wedding la.


Or you want to have a smaller one, with people you are more closely related to? And instead of having course meals, you'll have time for dancing, playing, having fun and not sitting on your VIP table, eating and smiling to people?

I think wedding is more about ME and not the other way round. I think yam seng wedding dinner is pretty corny but if I really have to have this kind of wedding, the host MUST NOT be speaking corny mandarin proverbs. I get chills. And I think the guests should be more respectful to the person performing so FOOD should be stopped when there's a performance. And host MUST try to get the audience to watch the performance. AND PLEASE, NO PILLARS THAT BLOCK THE GUESTS' VIEW.

Man . . . Wedding dinners get more and more meaningless and boring. They actually starts at 8.30p.m. and finishes before 10p.m.

2 comments:

weiwei said...

are u going to invite me to ur wedding? but i'll be hotter than u wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

Mrs Chong said...

weiwei: imma force everyone wear big t-shirt with track suit wtf...HAHAHAHA...yes, I am going to invite you to my wedding and let you sing-when we have all gone home wtf.

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.