ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There is just one thing that have not changed

I might have grow taller. *ok, this doesn't change either*

I grow to be more independent.

I grow OLDER.

I grow to be smarter in choosing friends. *or not*

I am no longer the girl who goes around and know EVERYONE in her school. I can't possibly do that. Come on.

I stopped feeling generous on myself. I am stingy!!!

I basically SPEAK mandarin now. Whether people get it or not, it's another question all together.

I've grown in every single way, horizontally and hopefully a lil vertically.

But there is just ONE thing that have not changed.


I AM STILL AS INDISCIPLINE AND AS LAZY AS I WAS BEFORE.


So easily get distracted la. Stupid good shows on Star Movies. Tsk tsk.

4 comments:

Simon Loh said...

horizontally and vertically. haha

Mrs Chong said...

ok la...i lied...i grew horizontally, never vertically..chieh...laugh what?

Swee Win said...

ahh!! me too !! im still as lazy as before.. sleep as much as before.. even my new frens ask me y u sleep so much wan ? lol.whn im with them i talk talk talk until 1 sentence oso cnt read fin..when im in my room*kononnya wana study la* i read a few sentences thn i tertidur.ahh!!! y ?????? help me ! lol

Mrs Chong said...

they will get used to it.. XD

If I am in my hostel then i can study la...at home really cannot leh...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.