ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Death

How do you handle deaths? I used to be rather ignorant. I don't really know how it feels to lose someone u love until I was in form3. My aunt passed away and I cried like nobody's business. After that, I began to lose the feel. When my uncle pass away last year-September, I cried once and that's it. I didn't know why I did not cry. At times when I think of him, I will shed a tear. But I don't know why. Although I know that he is gone forever, it still feels like he is just resting at home. Am I denying the fact that he is gone or is it that I have accepted his death? This is just the same as Xu Wei Lun's death. The pretty actress who died of an accident. I just can't seem to believe it and still hoping that these are just lies. Just a movie, just a dream. Even if I have to retake my blardy driving again, I wish I could turn back time. I wish they will survive through it. I just wish they are not gone. =(

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.